Cookies are small text files sent to the user by the visited website visited. They are stored on the peripheral (computer, tablet, smartphone, smart-tv), thus allowing the website to recognize users and store certain information about them, in order to allow or improve the service offered.
There are different types of cookies. Some are necessary in order to navigate the website, others have different purposes such as ensuring internal security, administering the system, performing statistical analyzes, understanding which sections of the website are of interest. more users or offer a personalized visit to the website.
The website uses technical and non-profiling cookies. The foregoing refers both to the user’s computer and to any other device that the user can use to connect to the website.
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service.
They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website.
They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself; functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
Disabling cookies may limit the possibility of use and prevent you from fully benefiting from the functionality and services present on the website. To decide which ones to accept and which to reject, a description of the cookies used on the website is shown below.
Types of cookies used
- First-party cookies (i.e. cookies that belong to the publisher’s site that created them) are set by the website visited by the user, whose address appears in the URL window. The use of these cookies allows us to operate the website efficiently and to track visitor behavior patterns.
- Third party:
- Third-party cookies are set by a different domain from that visited by the user. If a user visits a site and a different company sends the information using that site, third-party cookies are present.
- Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s device between browser sessions, allowing to remember user preferences or actions on a site. They can be used for different purposes, for example to remember preferences and choices when using the website.
- These cookies are strictly necessary for the functioning of the website. Without the use of these cookies some parts of the website would not work. They include, for example, cookies that allow access to protected areas of the website. These cookies do not collect information for marketing purposes and cannot be disabled.
- These cookies are used to recognize a user who returns to visit the website. They allow you to customize the content and remember your preferences (for example, the selected language or region). These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user. All information collected is anonymous.
|NA: not available, www.shieldtech.it does not use any cookies.|
How to change cookies settings
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, the user can normally change the settings to disable this function. You can block all cookies, or accept to receive only some of them and disable others. The Options or Preferences section in the browser menu allow you to avoid receiving cookies and other user tracking technologies, and how to get notification from the browser of the activation of these technologies. Alternatively, you can also consult the Help section of the toolbar found in most browsers.
For more information on cookies and to manage cookie preferences, users are also invited to visit www.youronlinechoices.com. Please note, in any case, that disabling navigation or functional cookies can cause problems in using the site and/or limit the service offered by RedTrade.